Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello, Hello, Hello . . .

Hello . . .

My name is Letty and I am the newest member of the design team here at ScrappersXchange. I am so honored to be here and thought I'd show you the few projects I came up with using a Scenic Route Kraft Kit given to me by scrappx.

To tell you the truth I had no experience working with Kraft papers prior to this kit and frankly at first sight they weren't really my style, but I am the type of scrapper that won't let myself get bogged down or waste time worrying about what to do next with a project. I scrap to relax, not stress out. It took me a little time, but I decided to just start creating with a few photos I had of my wonderful 2 1/2 year old granddaughter.

Here are the results:

Mini Accordian Album: Laugh Often-Love Much - Front view

Mini Accordian Album - Inside

Mini AccordianAlbum - Backside

Giftbag with matching tag (made with Kraft paper and a 10" x 13" catalog envelope
Layout #3: Beautiful Souls (about my granddaughter's love of wearing any shoe left unattended).
Layout #2: Just Living Life
Layout #1: You Inspire Me (about my granddaughter's first time bowling)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL work Letty!!

Rebecca K. said...

Great stuff Letty! So glad you joined the team!!