Thursday, January 15, 2009

Working Hard On Valentine's Day Themed Stuff

Hey There,

If you've been in any of the craft stores lately you will know that they already have the Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's displays and supplies everywhere!

One of my New Years resolutions for 2009 is to start on my projects early enough to actually enjoy the holiday or occasion. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely enjoy the process of gathering ideas, designing and creating my projects, actually most of the time creating truly relaxes me, but sometimes if I haven't finished said gift or project I find myself losing the joy that the gift of creativity brings!

Anyway, in keeping with the upcoming observances here are a few projects I am working on:


Valentine's Day Projects

Altered Journal

Post-It Note Holder

Altered Acrylic Photo Holder

Altered Photo Holder made out of binder clip and coaster

Altered mailbox

Altered mailbox w/ mini love notes

Another view of Altered mailbox w/mini love notes

Altered mailbox #2


Another view of Altered mailbox #2

Altered Giftbag made from a 10" x 13" catalog envelope


Altered Giftbag up close


Altered Giftbag w/ matching tag


Valentine's Card #1

Valentine's Card #2

Valentine's Card #3

Valentine's Card #4

I will upload a few more Valentine's projects when they are complete. Until then, happy scrappin!

Letty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, these are BEAUTIFUL! I love them all!!!

Anonymous said...

you are just too crafty for me! i'm a lazy scrapper (as you already know- lol) and as always, envious of all the work you put in your creations. LOVE them :)