Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some fun stuff using some new American Crafts!

I recently got some fun new American Crafts paper and embellishments. I loved the bright colors in them, perfect to brighten up the winter blues here!

The line is called 'Teen', but as you can see here it can be used for so much MORE then that. I used the patterned paper (my fav is the crowns, they are glittered!), the Flair, the ribbon, and the journaling stickers all from that line. Mixed in some older Thickers and I was set.

So...here's what I made:


I'm strictly and 8.5x11 scrapper, but as you can see I like to mix it up and do landscape layouts too. I just add them all in the same album and don't care if they match up or not! lol!

Anyways, I'd love to see what you've all done recently!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the layouts and the scrappy stuff is cute! thanks for sharing :)