Friday, November 7, 2008
another- just had to share :) computer wallpaper
yes, i'm really getting back into my digital work and LOVE IT!
this wallpaper was from real simple (subscribed to their daily thought and starts my day off)
this wallpaper was done in pse:
- open wallpaper
- open the picture you want to add
- select a portion of the picture (used eliptical for this one)
- copy/paste to wallpaper
- sized it down to fit in the frame
- used the eyedropper to match the elements of the wallpaper
- typed up my text
- used the curve feature (tweaked it til it fit just right)
saved the wallpaper file for web and renamed it (renaming will create a new file so original file will not be affected)
went to my computer wallpaper setup and JOILA- a customized wallpaper with a photo of my kiddies :)
try this out and would love to see what you come up with!